Practical, medical infromation from a Biblical standpoint. Topics like toxic chemicals, metal poisoning, yeast infection, parasites, diet, allergies, pH, healthy living, and cancer.
The modern diet with it's three killer W's, white sugar, white flour, and white rice, is responsible for a lot of the medical problems we have these days.
Here are some important dietary guidelines. Don't feel like you have to make every change I have suggested. Even small changes will get you moving in the right direction.
- Drink lots of water but not to much during your meals.
- Try fasting for 3 days if you are able to.
- Try to eat natural, organically grown foods, making your diet 50% raw foods for a while.
- Eat only clean meats but no more than once a day.
- Chew your food well so you get all the nutrition you can.
- Try to put the following foods in your diet (listed in order of importance) Fresh garlic, apples, broccoli, olive oil, Cayenne peppers, brown rice, beans, onions, red bell peppers.
- Try to get at least 20 minutes of exercise a day.
- Drink a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in some apple juice each morning.
- Be sure to stay balanced. Don't let health become your god.
What happens if we don't drink enough good water?
Increased blood viscosity
Poor tissue oxygenation (low energy, toxin build-up, cancer
Kidney overload (kidney stones
The USDA Diet is almost identical to the recomended Swine Fattening Formula!